Projects per year
Timothea was a 2018 Summer Scholar with the Foreign Affairs, Defence and Security (FADS) Section of the Australian Parliamentary Library, where she researched parliamentary perceptions of the ANZUS alliance since 1951.
She was a 2015-2016 Endeavour Postgraduate Scholar and a 2016 Doctoral Fellow with the Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP).
She is an associate fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEAUK). After completing her Master's research in Switzerland on negotiations on the liberalisation of agricultural trade, Timothea spent seven years as a business consultant in financial services and communications in Australia and France.
In 2013, Timothea completed her Masters in Diplomatic Studies at the Asia-Pacific College of Diplomacy at ANU.
Timothea's doctoral research focussed on state diplomatic behaviour during multilateral arms control treaties.
- Doctoral research: diplomacy in context, Australia, Canada and New Zealand and humanitarian arms control treaty-making
- Parliamentary perceptions of the ANZUS treaty, in collaboration with the Foreign Affairs, Defense and Security branch (FADS), Parliamentary of Australia
- Middle power disarmament diplomacy, as presented to the 2018 International Studies Association Annual Conference, San Francisco
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
BA (Mulhouse), MA (Geneva), MA (ANU), PHD (ANU), AFHEA
- Australian Government and Politics
- International Relations
- International Law (excl. International Trade Law)
- 1 Similar Profiles
Network (past 5 years)
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Turnbull, T., 2018, In: Negociations. 1, 29, p. 21-38pp
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Turnbull, T., 2018
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned report
Turnbull, T., 2004, Europe: Interations globales-Global Interactions. Geneva: Publications euroypa, p. 29-44
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter