Yun Jiang is a managing editor of the China Story blog at the Australian National University and produces China Neican. She has published widely on China-related topics and has been quoted in several major national and international press, including New York Times, Financial Times, ABC, BBC, Al-Jazeera, South China Morning Post and Washington Post.
Prior to joining the ANU, she was a policy adviser in the Australian Government, having worked in the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Treasury and the Department of Defence. Her extensive policy experience covers international economy, trade, multilateral institutions, foreign investment, critical infrastructure, Commonwealth-state relations, economic diplomacy, and military diplomacy.
Yun speaks English and Mandarin fluently.
- China's international relations
- Politics and political economy of China
- Economic statecraft and geoeconomics
- Australia-China relations
- Foreign influence and interference
- Chinese diaspora in Australia
- Public policy: integrating economics and national security
I edit the China Story blog: https://thechinastory.org/
Subscribe to China Neican here: https://www.neican.org/
- International Economics and International Finance
- Public Policy
- International Relations